The FUA-COMP stationary radio system is used to connect a master computer or an alarm transmitter to a radio or wire line network. Analog and digital (DMR) radio transmissions are possible with FUA-COMP.
Depending on the equipment and the radio used, all common transmission methods as well as an own SES protocol are possible via radio.
When equipped with one of our data modems (DFM08 or NCM module), the radio system can be connected to a central station via Ethernet. This provides all modern networking possibilities, be it via a local network or a VPN network over almost any distance.
Advantages & Functions
- Connection to the LSR-145 control center software or to the AE-100A alarm transmitter possible by network connection via a DLI, LAN or WAN (VPN)
- Support of many common transmission methods such as FFSK or DMR
- Emergency power supply for up to four days thanks to already integrated high-performance rechargeable batteries
- Additional use as emergency power supply for AE-100A
- Easy mounting
- Temperature controlled charging of the battery by a microcontroller
- Code repeater for range extension between radio networks
- Radio (Motorola DM2600 in analog mode, DM3400, DM3600, DM4400, DM4600)
- Data modem
- GSM2 module: Alarming via SMS or GPRS possible, call number filtering prevents unauthorized triggering, status information such as "sum fault" or "alarm in progress" can be queried via SMS.
- Switch: Allows to integrate further networkable modules (e.g. E-Port) or applications into the FUA-COMP, 5 x 10/100 Mbit ports
- Power switch
- Port Extension (E-Port): Provides easy and cost-effective connection of third-party systems to the FUA-COMP thanks to its integrated Ethernet interface, as well as the eight inputs and outputs. Siren alarm by closing external contacts. Outputs available for fault indication or activation of fire alarm systems.
- DLI (Wire Line Interface): For connecting the electronic siren to a central station via a dedicated telephone line (no dial-up connection). Control of up to four lines with live voice, up to eight lines without live voice. Three sirens possible per line = 12 sirens with live voice, 24 sirens without live voice.
- Overvoltage protection
- Connection of measuring stations via RS232 or RS485 interface for recording precipitation amounts, wind direction and speed, temperature, flood waves and landslides
The modular design of this concept allows this system to be used as a code repeater in projects with a radio network between the control center and the sirens. Thus, the range between control center and sirens can be doubled in one direction.
The use of multiple code repeaters also allows versatile, situational requirements to be met.
|Power consumption in idle mode
with charged battery
|< 10 VA
|Battery voltage / capacity
|12 V - 26 Ah / 38 Ah
|Operating time in the event of a power failure
|60 - 90 hours (depending on configuration and radio)
|Motorola DM2600 (im Analogbetrieb)
(others on request)
|Temperature range electronics
|-40° C to +70° C
|Temperature range batteries
|-25° C to +60° C
|approx. 50 kg, varies depending on equipment
|Dimensions (W x H x D)
|600 x 600 x 210 mm
|IP 54 to IP 66 (depending on equipment), NEMA 4